Introduction of Companies Working on Environmental Business
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Thank you very much for visiting the website of the “Enterprise Database Working on Environmental Business” operated by the International Center for Environmental Technology Transfer (hereinafter referred to as “The Foundation”). Please understand the following matters before using this service.
- Although The Foundation takes all possible measures to ensure the posted information on its website, The Foundation does not guarantee whether the information is always up-to-date or useful for the website visitors.
- The Foundation is not responsible for any damages caused by the website visitors while using the website.
- The Foundation may modify or change the information provided on the Company’s website without prior notice from The Foundation, and may suspend or resume the operation of this site.
- The copyrights and other rights of the enterprise’s individual information (such as company logo, trademark, text, photos, illustrations, etc.) posted on the website of The Foundation are belong to The Foundation or the original author and other right holders. In addition, the entire website of The Foundation is subject to copyright as edited work, and both are protected by the Copyright Act.
- Unless being authorized by the Copyright Act, such as “copying for private use” or “quoting”, the website visitors cannot copy, modify, or repurpose without The Foundation’s permission.
LinkIf the person concerned will link to The Foundation website, please contact The Foundation in advance with the one’s name, telephone number, E-mail address, and URL of the link source to the following contact address.
Application for Link
- After getting the permission from The Foundation, when the person concerned will set a link of The Foundation website, in principle, please use the top page of the “Enterprise Database Working on Environmental Business” website (https://icett-envbizdb.com/e/). If the person concerned would like to link the page other than the top page, the person shall notify The Foundation in advance.
- The Foundation may ask the person who set the link, to delete the link if the content of the website from which the link originates could undermine the confidence of The Foundation or if it violates laws and regulations or public order and morals.
- If the incidents mentioned above occurred, please refrain from displaying The Foundation website in the frame.